To qualify a teacher needs to fit into at least 2 or more of the following criteria in any one financial year:
- To be seen by Piano Magic to be actively promoting the ‘Love and Care of Pianos’
- Have purchased their own Bernstein, Schimmel or Story & Clark piano from Piano Magic.
- Refers students to purchase a Bernstein, Schimmel or Story & Clark piano.
- Refers students for expertise in tuning and technician work.
- Promotes and endorses student programs held at Piano Magic.
- Invites Gary to talk on the Love and Care of Pianos at private concerts.
- Works actively with Piano Magic and staff to provide the best Piano environment for their students.
- Promotes the unbiased Piano Magic Buyers Guide available from Piano Magic office or our web page.
- Has a constant dialogue with Piano Magic about students piano and learning needs.
If you would like to be included on this page please talk to Gary or Diane and staff by phoning 9477 5866.
Piano Teachers List :
City or Metropolitan Teachers:
Leah Cheary – Baldivis – MB: 0422 501 512
Robyn Jones – Ellenbrook – Phone 08 9297 1222 MB: 0417 878 910
Sharon Della Bosca – Kardinya – email : Sdellabosca@optusnet.com.au
Izak Kruger – Karnup and Belmont – MB: 0449 296 594
Lyn Koehler – Morley – Ph 9378 2021 or Mb 0428 782 021 – Specialist in teaching Autistic Children
Jan Clifton – Albany Phone – 9841 3509
Rebecca Williams – Dalyellup Phone – 0435 381 405
Leigh Jennings – Pingelly Phone – MB: 0428 280 700
Alicia Hough – Wagin Phone – 9861 1313